How I found out about nude photo leak


Cuoco dished on the recent nude photo leak during a visit to "Jimmy Kimmel Live," calling the privacy invasion "disturbing." "The Big Bang Theory" star was among the celebrities whose accounts were hacked a couple of weeks ago, which resulted in nude photos of her surfacing online.During her visit, Cuoco, 28, talked about how she found out about the nude pics.

"I totally have Google alerts that come to my phone, so anything that my name pops up it comes to my phone because I'm, like, obsessed. I need to know what's going on," she said. "So every day, every day there's like 30 'Kaley Cuoco nude photos' [alerts]. It's been going on for years. There's all these fakes ones."But then she received emails from people who said that the real pictures were making the rounds.

The 28-year-old "Big Bang Theory" actress appeared Thursday on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and opened up about how she discovered she was one of the targets in the celebrity nude photo hacking scandal over Labor Day weekend."I totally have Google alerts that come to my phone ... so, every day there's like 30 'Kaley Cuoco nude photos,' (but) it's been going on for years. It's all these fake ones," she explained to Kimmel.

"So then, this one came up, and I was like, 'Oh, it's another fake one...'"Unfortunately, it turned out the private photos were real this time around."I sent an email out to my family, I said just so you know, this happened. Blah, blah, blah. P.S. I'm not pregnant, P.S.S I'm not getting a divorce. I was able to get everything out in the email, which was great.""It was a really bad situation but I took it into my own hands and made a joke about it, because what are you gonna do?""It was just a really bad situation but I took it in my own hands and make a joke about it because what are you gonna do?" she said. "You gotta make fun of yourself."Other stars who had their accounts hacked included Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton.

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top